Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sorry, everyone! My mom has been sick but has continued to work so she's very, very tired every night. Yesterday she took Natalie to the vet to be spayed. Here is Natalie sleeping in a nice scooped out cushion. Scooby and I did that!


Here I am sleeping on the cushion above Natalie keeping an eye on her. She's doing much better today.

I'm sorry to say that Belle is not feeling well this week. She had 2 seizures that seem to have affected her walking so my mom is taking her to the vet tomorrow. She is still eating which is a good sign. Please keep her in your thoughts.

22 sniff-Arooos:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Good to see that you are watching out for Natlie. Hope she recovers soon. And we have our paws crossed for Bella.

Princess Eva

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a great watcher woo are!

Paws khrossed fur Bella -

AND we hope your mom feels better too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Raising Addie said...

We're sorry to hear that you guys are having a tough week.

We have our paws crossed for Belle, Nat and your mom to get better soon.

It's no fun when you don't feel good.

River, give everyone extra kisses from us!

Kisses
Addie

Lindsay said...

River, it was so nice of you and Scooby to hollow out that cushion for Natalie! Hope she recovers quickly!

We've got our paws crossed for Belle and we're sending all the good thoughts we can.

And give your mom extra kisses from us so she feels better, too!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Lizzy said...

River!

Oh dear, we will be keeping Belle in our thoughts and prayers! I hope she feels better soon...

Sparky

Kess And Her Mama said...

Sorry to hear yr mum isn't feeling well. Hope she gets better soon! Take care, all of you.

Cocoa the Beagle said...

We hope Belle feels better soon! Take good care of your mum River!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Hope you all are feeling better soon!

Princess Patches said...

We're crossing our paws for Bella! Natalie, I, Patches was spayed a week ago Monday, and I'm doing fine. It took about 5 days to get back to almost normal, but now I'm back to bitey-face and bitey-leggies!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Arikbo said...

Oh my! Dog kisses to you all. Sure hope everyone feels better soon. Of course we'll keep paws crossed as well. take care

wags & wiggles,
Haley & Bailey

Anonymous said...

Hi River; That's so nice of you to scoop out the cushion for Natalie. What a good friend you are. I hope she recovers quickly from her surgery and I hope Belle feels better soon too. Take care XOXO Peanut

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Poor Natalie. She will be better soon.. We sure hope that Belle gets to feeling better really soon. The Vet usually works magic on us...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sibe vibes for Natalie's quick recovery and for Belle to be feeling better soon. We had a sick Mom here too a few weeks ago and it was no fun, so we hope your Mom gets better soon too.

Woos, the OP Pack

Unknown said...

Alright, you ALL need to get better and back to life as crazy-normal as it usually is! Hugs for every human and woof!

Lorenza said...

Hi, River!
I hope your mom feels better soon!
Glad everything went well with Natalie's surgery!
Paws crossed for Belle!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day River

I hope Mum and everyone is feeling lots better soon.

Cheers

Charlie

Eduardo said...

OMD! Belle has seizures like my Mommy. That is very sad, Mommy says she knows Belle is tired & in pain. Did y'all tell your Mommy when Belle seized? I alert my Daddy when Mommy is haveing a seizure. Mommy thinks I'm special because they didn't teach me to do that! I will snuggle for Belle & Natalie!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
p.s. I like what y'all did to that cushion!

Dexter said...

There is always so much going on at your house! Hope mom is better soon. She should stay home from work and getting healing cuddles from you.

Stop by my bloggy. I left you a tag.

Slobbers,
Mango

Pedro said...

River,

It's really nice of you to keep an eye on Natalie. I'm glad she is doing ok and my mom and I will say paws for Belle. My mom has been very busy this week too so I haven't been doing much blogging myself. Why are humans so busy all the time???

Pedro

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

We hope that your mum feels better soon River.

We also hope Natalie is feeling better now aswell.

Paws crossed for Belle, we do hope that the vet trip went well.

Woofs,
Holly & Zac

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof River

Sorry Belle isn't feeling too good. We'll keep our paws crossed and say our puppy prayers for her. Hope you Mom gets to feeling better as well.

Desert Pups

Jans Funny Farm said...

Poor Belle We hope she doesn't have any more seizures and is doing better.

It's good to see Graham so energetic. He sure is cute.