Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy Week and Presents!

Yes, it's been a busy week for us. Also, Graham is a little sick. We are treating him for giardia and coccidia. Thank goodness he still eats like a pig. All the puppies had their 2nd shots this week. Graham was supposed to go back to his other foster mom but she is fostering mini-doxies from a puppy mill raid.

Now on to the presents!! All for Miss Daisy. She is camera shy so she refused to look up. Joan and Skippy of Linden Line Designs saw that Daisy had won and gave us a free collar for winning the competition. And a nice card.
Wrapped in nice pawprint tissue.
Daisy chose the Princess collar. All little girls like purple.

And, here's the big prize from the Very Tiny Competition, from our buddy, Stanislaw. Daisy refused to look at the box so I examined it for her.
So much stuff inside!
Itty Bitty Biscuits! Two beautiful stuffies that I immediately wanted for myself but mom said they were not for me. And a nylabone. I love those!Mom let me have one of the itty bitty biscuits.

Daisy got 4. She ate them so fast the camera couldn't catch it. And a picture of Stanislaw in his itty bitty form.

Thanks everyone, this was a wonderful day!

17 sniff-Arooos:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice stuff!

I have a purple khollar too!!

Sibe vibes khoming your way for Graham!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Raising Addie said...

Beautiful collar!

Presents are the BEST!

We hope Graham starts feeling better real soon.

Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, River!
I hope Graham gets better soon!
Nice presents. Yummy presents.
Enjoy them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, how neat. All those gifts for Daisy. Glad she shared am itty bitty biscuit with you.

Sorry Graham is sick. Sounds like he might be staying for a while.

Dexter said...

Those cookies sure are small.

I hope the baby feels better.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ooh la la, lots of nice pressies. Enjoy!!!

Please come back with a good report on little Graham - our Mom thinks he is the cutest.

Woos, the OP Pack

Sugar the Beagle said...

Hi River,

I'm back after being Missing in Action.

After reading all the posts that I've missed out on, I'm glad to know that your mum's coping well with Graham. I've also read that Marshmallow has since passed on but I agree that unlike many strays, she was loved and cared for.

My mum and I have always thought that you were the only beagle at home, and that your fur siblings are rescued dogs being held at shelters. It was only today did we realise that you've got so many doggie companions at home with you!

I know we sound kinda silly, since we've been visiting for blog for some time.

Your mum is really admirable for her efforts to foster more dogs on top of you and your fur siblings. It's good to know that she's coping well with all of you. It must have been great efforts and lots of sacrifices for her behalf.

If there's a award that says "Best Mum for Furries", I would have given it to your mum without hesitation.

Full of admiration,
Sugar

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

River, It was very nice of you to inspect everything for Daisy. ~S,S & C

Pedro said...

Wow, you had a great weekend. Those itty bitty biscuits look really good! My mom said I had Giardia when I was a baby and it took a long time to get rid of. Thank goodness she took such good care of me. Those mini dachsunds were lucky to be rescued from the bad puppy mill!

Pedro

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Woa! How cool! You guys are so lucky!

Stanislaw said...

Yay! We're so happy the prizes arrived! And those teeny tiny biscuits were too perfectly themed for the contest... mom couldn't resist.

You look absolutely smashing in your new collar!

Best of luck to Graham! I had those tummy buggies too when I was first adopted, and now I'm a beastly boy. Graham shall be beastly too in no time!

Enjoy all your treats!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Only one itty bitty morsel how sad!! Maybe you can jack one from one of the other pups. That is what I do...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lindsay said...

What great presents! Is Daisy all camera shy, or what?!

Sending good thoughts to Graham, hope he feels better soon!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

BrandytheGreat said...

Here's hoping Graham feels better soon! And what cute biscuits you got over there, I sure want one!

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi River,
So nice of you to help with the unpacking of those parcels. We think it should have earned you more than one cookie which by the way are very cute!
Sorry to hear like Graham is sick and hope that he gets well very soon.
Lix
J&D

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Boxes are always great when they are full of wonderful things.

Princess Eva

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

What a lovely box of treats and toys to win. Congrats again to Daisy!.

Poor little Graham, we are sending lots of good wishes for him to get better soon.

That collar is very pretty. :-)

Your pals,
Holly & Zac