Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cool Saturday

Guess who's back?? Precious Graham. He seems quite healthy. We're just keeping him until the other foster mom comes back from vacation. She's so crazy about Graham that my mom is fine with giving him back. Imagine one cute puppy and too many foster moms! All puppies should be so lucky! This video also shows Tabitha racing around Graham as he's drinking.

Belle is doing okay. She hasn't had another seizure. The vet talked about phenylsomething but they decided she is not quite that bad. The vet said if the seizures go on for 5 minutes and Belle's was shorter. She is still having trouble walking so we're giving her some medicine for that and keeping her quiet and warm. Her blood chemistry was just as wonderful as Daisy's. Amazing!!

Our sweet Natalie is recovering well. She brought back a slight cough so we're treating her for kennel cough.

My friend, Mango the relentlessly Huge, tagged me for a 7x7 tag. Here goes:


7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
  • Tip over the 52 gallon food can
  • go on vacation with my mom
  • eat a whole meatloaf
  • go running on the beach with Georgia
  • eat a whole pack of hotdogs
  • climb up on the roof and leap off
  • play all day in the woods with Scooby

    7 Things I Do Now

  • leap off the deck every chance I get
  • eat one grilled hot dog
  • carry dirty socks into the kitchen
  • drag my mom's robe into the living room
  • try to tip over the 52 gallon food can
  • walk around the yard with Georgia
  • tear up magazines

    7 Things I Can't Do
  • go to work with my mom
  • climb on the roof
  • drive the Honda to the store for treats
  • ignore a fly in the room
  • use a computer mouse
  • catch a mouse running across the deck
  • stand up to Bitey

    7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex

  • nice legs
  • nice Eau du Butt
  • long ears
  • brown nose
  • big brown eyes
  • red and white fur
  • a nice low aroooo

    7 Celebrities That I Admire
  • Snoopy
  • Bardo
  • Shasta (Snow Buddies)
  • Pongo and Perdy
  • Lucky
  • Lou & Butch (from Cats & dogs)
  • Uno

    7 Things That I Say Most Often
  • I need a hug now
  • I need some smoochies now
  • I want a bone now
  • I want that magazine to chew now
  • I want to get up now
  • I want in your lap now
  • I want more food now

    7 who get to do this now:
    Lorenza
    Eva
    Stanislaw
    Laney
    Peanut
    Cocoa
    Dozer

    Wow, that's a lot of work but I think you can see what's important to me. I want a nap now.

21 sniff-Arooos:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YES!

Khwite a khool Saturday post!!

Thanks fur sharing the video and the stuff we now know!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, look at all the info we know about woo now. We liked Mango's too. Great way to learn about our furiends.

Graham is too cute - tell Mom to keep him.

Woo, the OP Pack

Thor and Jack said...

Hi! Glad you have a cool Saturday!
Very cool post too!
I love the video of a cute Graham and you did a good job with the tag 7x7. Thanks for sharing.

Love and licks
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, River!
Thanks for sharing the video of Graham! I felt thirsty just watching him! I loved his happy face at the end!
Nice 7 x 7! I am going to work on it tomorrow!
Paws still crossed for Belle and Natalie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

w00f's River and all, dat Graham gits cuter everday..hes growin too...u did a pawsome job on the 7 by 7 thingy...

b safe,
~rocky~

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Graham is so cute! I can see why he has too many foster moms. Your lists are interesting, no wonder you need a nap. That was a lot of thinking.

Levi's mom

Noah the Airedale said...

Graham is growing into a fine young man. He's a very tidy drinker.

tailwags
Noah

Raising Addie said...

Graham is getting sooo big! He is just adorable!

I really enjoyed reading your lists!
Have a wonderful day!
Kisses
Addie

Charlie Daniels said...

Go Graham! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Anonymous said...

well that is a very very cute puppy! we have a new puppy who is living behind us. he flew all the way from the mythical land of ohio to be with his new momma and dadda! he is very noisy and we are happy about hearing his puppiness!

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi River,
After reading your 7x7 we feel that we are quite similar - ie always thinking about ways to get more food!
Graham has certainly grown. How lucky that he is so well loved.
Lix
J&D

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Graham is such a cutie! I love playing with little dogs!

And thanks for the tag.. I'll work on this to post tomorrow...

Dexter said...

Good job on the 7x7. I noticed some common thread in your 7 things that you say. Perhaps a bit self absorbed?

What's up with jumping off the roof? Have you tried to get on the roof already?

Meatloaf sounds like a great goal.

Slobbers,
Mango

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi River, we are glad to hear Graham is doing well and is such a popular fellow. ~S,S & C

Stanislaw said...

Graham looks like a fabulous little man! We're hoping that Natalie and Belle are better soon. If you go to the links bar on my blog there's one for "Healthy Houndz" that's all about caring for an epileptic pup. There's some good stuff on there.

WE can't wait to play that game!

Lindsay said...

We loved your 7x7! And we're sending good thoughts for Belle and Natalie...

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Pedro said...

River,

Whoa, that was alot of work but you did a great job! So many interesting 7's!

Pedro

Unknown said...

Graham is so cute - we love how he drinks his water from that huge bowl and then runs off to romp! Ahhhhhh puppies are ADORABLE!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are so glad that Belle is doing better. We hope they figure out what is going on..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Mino said...

wat a happy puppie!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Aww Graham is looking good.

Fun 7x7 list River.

We hope Natalie's cough clears up soon and are glad that Belle is doing better. Paws crossed still for her to get well soon and we hope the meds work for her.

Woofs,
Holly & Zac