Friday, October 17, 2008

Our Itty Bitty Daisy Dog won!!


Our Miss Daisy won the Very Tiny Competition run by Stanislaw and Big Pupi. The quest was to get as small as possible. Here is her picture:

We are so proud of our little old girl. Miss Daisy--going on 19 now and still as wild and crazy as when my mom first got her. Daze, Daze-O.

Hey, ya'll, that's my sister!!

25 sniff-Arooos:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

She's the Beagle version of a Siberian Doughnut!

Khongrats!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lacy said...

w00f's River and all, heehee Khyra..congrats to ur Miss Daisy on winning the competion..and its soo sad bout Booker...and i thinks Dozer iz gonna b ok according to the bloggie, me shure hopes so..

b safe,
~rocky~

Deetz said...

Hi River
I sure have missed you. I am so sad to hear of Booker. I really liked Booker and enjoyed his bloggie. I am so thankful he got to know a true family with lots of love and compassion and treated him as he should have always been treated. It is a very sad story. His mummy is a great lady to have tried so hard.
Work has been keeping my mum so busy, she can't help me bloggie or nothin. She is trying to help me today, but keeps getting interrupted.
Deetzy

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Awe that is a wonderful picture.. Miss Daisy you certaily deserve the award..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

She certainly made herself small. Congratulations to her. ~S,S & C

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Beagle bagles! I curl up like that too but I ain't so round. Congrats Daisy!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

Stanislaw said...

HOOORAY! Can't wait to mail those prizes off to the winning lady!

Noah the Airedale said...

Congrats Miss Daisy on winning the competition. Wow 19 ay....fantastic.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Charlie Daniels said...

Congrats Daisy :-)

That is pawsome.

Cheers

Charlie

Raising Addie said...

Congratulations Daisy!

You are so very sweet rolled up in your bed like that!

Have a great weekend!
Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Congratulations to Miss Daisy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Aww, a little daisy doughnut - congratulations - that is great!!!

Woos, the OP Pack

The Zoo Crew said...

Congratulations!!!

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations, Daisy! You sure don't look 18! We loved your very tiny competition photo!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Daisy Dog said...

Oh well this is cause for a major celebration! I think you should invite all the dogs and cats named Daisy to come over for treats! Oh and maybe Roscoe could come too.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mom says thanks for your well wishes. Dad won't let her doing anything all weekend so she is just playing on the computer and watching football..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Southbaygirl said...

Hi River...my silly mom did something to your link on my blog....she lost it...so i had to hunt it down again. Silly mom. I'm sorry I haven't visited recently!! I hope everyone is happy in your house!!

Velcro

Tatum Tot said...

That is such a cool picture look how small she is! And going on 19, I am gonna live that long too!

Sassy Kat said...

Miss Daisy sure looks like a little sweetie. All snuggled up in her little bed.
I want to thank you for coming to my first blogoversary party it was nice to meet you and I hope that we can become friends and visit more.

Xsara and Tani said...

aaawwww, what a cute picture!

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof River,

Beagle donuts? Sounds very tasty. Woo-woo on Miss Daisy going on 19. That's quite an accomplishment.

Desert Pups

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Aww congrats Miss Daisy, you look so cute and snuggly.

Woofs,
Holly & Zac

Joan Princing Art said...

Hey Miss Daisy!
Congratulations on winning the Very Tiny Competition hosted by Stanislaw & Big Pupi!!! It is AWESOME that you are going on 19!!! We have a special place in our hearts for 'senior' dogs...our pug Skippy will be 13 next year. I would love to have you pick out a pretty collar from my site as a little gift from Skippy and I as a congratulations present. Please do contact me via the contact form okay.
Congratulations again! Way to go.

Joan & Skippy

Toffee said...

Congratulations to your sister!!!

She is a true winner!

duo_disaster said...

That peep is so awesome!!! And we like the nick that goes along, beagle bagel! Pawgratulations!

Much kisses,
Rudolf & Goofy

P/S: Sorry that we hadnt have the time to pop over, and updating our blog. Well, alot happened... But rest assured we're now back for GOOD! Surely you dont mind us popping often right?