Friday, July 18, 2008

An award from Mango, the Relentlessly Huge!!

Thank you, thank you, Mango for giving me the Arte-y-Pico award. This is so exciting and an honor because Arte-y-Pico means 'wow! the best art'.

I must post the rules for everyone:
1.) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogger community, regardless of language.
2.) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3.) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4.) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5.) To show these rules.

I would like to pass this on to five of my friends with terrific blogs: Kess, Toffee, Oorvi, Booker, and Gus the Blueman.

6 sniff-Arooos:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How khool is that award?

Mango The Relentlessly Huge bestowed it on me as well!!

That is furry nice your mom is doing a transport on Saturday too!!!

Too bad we khan't pawty whilst they are gone!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

WOW! cool ... thanks for passing this on to us! H-Mom says that she will do a proper post and "passing of the torch" as soon as she can.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Thanks for the wonderful award. We are all a bit blue today. Mom and Dad took baby Callie to the vet to get her cast changed and the vet said that her foot was infected from getting wet. Mom thought she had been very careful about not letting her get it wet. Well mom feels bad now. They are going to keep her there until the end of the week since they can't put a cast back on.. We are hoping that she heels very fast so we can go and get her...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Anonymous said...

Thanks River.

I am honored. I'll be posting the award on my site, after I've completed my homework (selecting the right blogs for the award is a tough job!:))

The dinner was good last night:) Cottage cheese...and then a bite of my favorite sweet-dish (it's called milk-cake.)

Watermelon looks good...I'm going to make sure that I get some when they bring one home next time.

Licks n Wags,
Oorvi

Lorenza said...

Hi, River!
Congratulations on your Award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi River, Thanks for the cool award. Will get to posting it up on my blog soon :-)