Saturday, September 14, 2013

Still Rocking this Life!!

I'm still here! I'm still alive!! And still no cancer...my mom is knocking on wood so I don't jinx myself. Here is a video of me today enjoying the great end of summer sunshine with my buddies Buster and Mousse. Buster is a new boy we are fostering.

7 sniff-Arooos:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

So good to hear from you River we thinks of you often.

Miss Tuiren has turned into a lazy girl and stays put, we are so relieved. She mostly hangs out under the jungle gym are on the porch just laying around.

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Hey there River - Shiloh'n Diva Shasta stoppin'by. So furry much happee tue hear u iz duin'so good. We r sendin'sum grrrrrrz tue that c monster tue keep it away frum u.
Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

Molly the Airedale said...

How nice to hear from you, River! You are lookin' good!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Kari in Alaska said...

hooray no cancer!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Achieve1dream said...

I'm glad you're doing well River!

Kess And Her Mama said...

That is truly wonderful news River!

Sheryl said...

Hi River,

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well!