Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Gotcha Day to me!


I am six now. My mom chose my gotcha day as my birthday which for humans is called Vet Day. Nov. 11. I came to live with her when I was one. It was the best day ever.

Thank you to everyone for your sympathies about Georgia. My mom is glad she had Georgia for 10 years.

My mom says I'm looking a bit grizzled--does that make me a grizzly?

So far so good no return of the Big C--still here and loving my life in the Big House of Beagles.

10 sniff-Arooos:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy gotcha day, River! You don't look grizzly at all - just more and more handsome!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Gotcha Day Handsome!

What pawesome news about the c 'thing' -

We were sad to read about Georgia - and sad we didn't get around to say anything until now - if only Mom would leave The GR fur ME when she went to work but no.............

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy gotcha day to you, River. We think you look great, grizzled and all. Such good news on the evil "C".

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

BEAGLEDOM said...

Oh River, were so sorry we missed your gotcha day. We have one of those too. Great to hear the Big C has not come back. Great News.. AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lot's of Licks,
Bug & Bandit

Cinnamon and Mint said...

Happy belated gotcha day, River! The best news is that the Big C hasn't returned. Keep yourself well.

Achieve1dream said...

I'm so happy for you River. That's great news. Happy Gotcha Day/BDay! :D

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

A furry Happy Gotcha Day to you!

Wimsey said...

Very happy you found your forever home, and happier that there's no return of that nasty stuff.

Wimsey

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear about the big C!! Must be all those good supplements (LOL)!!! Happy gotcha day beautiful boy and may you and your Mum have many, many more together.

Love from Sue (Sally's Mum)

kingslandkennels said...

Happy Gotcha Day to you!!!