My mom's friend, Cheryel Hutton, a great horror and romantic suspense writer, tagged me to write 10 things people don't know about my mom. Ha, my mom sez, not too many details
- My mom's latest favorite movie is LEMONADE MOUTH. You can see it on Netflix.
- My mom's favorite food is NY strip. (mine, too, yuh-um!)
My mom loves me more than anything on the planet and universe...okay, maybe everybody already knows that so I'll add an extra thing on the end.
- My mom has a broken nose from a rock fight as a little kid.
- My mom's uh 'bird' finger on her right hand was broken in a softball game...when she was a little kid.
- My mom fell at work and her shoulder muscles pulled a chip off the bone. Can you say workman's comp? No matter. She says it hurts less everyday and work did pay for her care. Hmm, I don't know...am I sniffing a pattern here??? Like Fight Club kinda pattern???
- My mom loves cold, snowy wintry days. We can cuddle by our fireplace.
- My mom says she loves RED as her favorite color. I don't know. Everything is pretty much black & white to me.
- My mom had carpal tunnel (?) surgery which she says didn't help her hand and hurt like hay-ell.
- My mom wants a big ole honkin truck for her birthday...no one knows that but they do now! and finally:
- My mom intends to be a rich writer. Hah! Who knew??
Thanks for reading! My mom sez I haven't embarrassed her too bad!