Hooray! My mom is home for 3 days and the weather is finally so nice we're all hanging around outside in the yard. Meanwhile my mom is cleaning with all the windows and doors open. I guess you could call it Fall Cleaning.
We are doing better since losing Perry but there is a hole in our hearts from his loss. He was a unique part of our pack.
Also meanwhile we have FIVE fosters--three of them beagles:
This is Brie. She is small, like 15 lbs and came with a terrible case of mange. She is getting all sorts of medicine. Very sweet and cuddly with a high pitched shriek when she wants to be picked up.
This is Mickey. Oh, Mickey you're so fine... He is extremely shy. It's taken weeks for my mom to get him to come to her hand. He wants to so badly. He wiggles and wags but still is afraid. Don't worry, my mom will have him eating out of her hand! bol
This is Armondo or Mondo as he likes to be called. He is a super duper lover boy and a pretty beagle, my mom says.
We can't believe someone would throw this beautiful hound away! Boy, will some family be lucky to have him!
Then we have the non-beagles:
This is Kip, maybe a cattledog mix. He and his sister, Cricket, were found running loose. The rescuers think the other puppies were hit by cars but we got these two.
This is Cricket. They are both hiding on the floor of the Honda. Both are very, very shy but getting better living with our pack.
Bella and Barry beagles gave us this award! It's beautiful! Thank you so much.
Here are the rules for this reward:
1. Thank the blogger that gave you the reward.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered and think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you sent the award to, and let them know about the award.
We have thanked our friends. Thank you! 7 things about me, hm.
1. I still have a bump on my bone from the break I suffered several years ago before my mom got me
2. I am a very quiet beagle now. I used to run constantly but the couch is my friend now.
3. I'm not fond of all these puppies that keep coming through our house. I make sure they don't hurt my mom.
4. I am a rough coat beagle with longer wavy hair.
5. My birthday is Nov. 11. That is my gotcha day so my mom decided it was my birthday too.
6. I am in love with Georgia but she is one crazy b*t*h
7. I sleep under the covers all night at my mom's feet.
My mom would like to give this award to all our friends. Everyone deserves this beautiful award.
Here I am in the sun. The grass is back. I like to sit and bake and contemplate nothing. It's a good life.
Davoo (spelled phonetically for Davout one of Napoleon's generals) was found with his mom under a house. He was hairless, they didn't know what he'd look like. Turned out to be a chocolate beagle. He's small. He's got a Napoleonic complex.
Chocolate Mousse--12 yrs
We found him running down a highway, stopped, opened the car door & he jumped in. He's a beautiful chocolate beagle. He's a wild child.
Hit by a car, badly smashed up, many rescue groups paid to help him, then he needed a special home--that was us! He can walk, run & climb stairs so he's okay now.
She was pregnant & at a shelter, my mom took her home;she's a very shy, sweet girl. Mom to Bitey and Beau.
Summer was from a backyard breeder who was throwing the puppies out. My mom got Summer and her sister Boo-Boo. We kept Summer.